2 de septiembre de 2013

The last day before my arrival to Rezekne! / Último día antes de mi llegada a Rezekne!
// By Carmen Encuentra //

It's the last day before my arrival to Rezekne and right away I'm going to start mi EVS!
These days my concern centers on the trip: addresses, phone numbers, departures, arrivals, ... despite having to go charged bags and spend a whole day traveling, I'm sure everything will go ok!
Although I started my baggage some days ago, this week I had to reorder things so that the suitcase doesn't weigh more! to pack up for a year isn't easy ...
My volunteering in "Eastern Latvia's Center of Creative services" start now! since I reported on the EVS action and I started looking project it has been a long process, but I wanted to be volunteer and I'm a fortunate to have been selected as a volunteer in Austrumlatvijas radošo pakalpojumu centrs (ARPC) "Zeimuļs" ! (currently the center's information is only available in Latvian).
I'm really looking forward to learn, I know it's a great project for youth leisure, art and culture and considering my abilities I can bring new ideas and knowledges!
In a few days I will tell you my arrival in Rezekne and the start of the project!
 


Es el último día antes de mi llegada a Rezekne y ya mismo voy a empezar mi SVE!
Estos días mi preocupación se centra en el viaje: direcciones, teléfonos, salidas, llegadas,...a pesar de tener que ir cargada de maletas y pasar un día entero de viaje, estoy segura de que todo saldrá muy bien! Aunque empecé ha hacer mi equipaje hace tiempo, esta semana he tenido que reordenar cosas para que no pesará de más! hacer el equipaje para un año entero no es fácil...
Mi voluntariado en "Eastern Latvia's Center of Creative services" está apunto de empezar! desde que me informé sobre la acción de SVE y empecé a buscar proyecto ha sido un largo proceso y han pasado meses, pero quería realizar un SVE y soy una afortunada por haber sido seleccionada como voluntaria en Austrumlatvijas radošo pakalpojumu centrs (ARPC) "Zeimuļs" ! (de momento la información del centro sólo esta disponible en Letón).
Voy con muchas ganas de aprender, sé que es un buen proyecto englobado en los temas de ocio juvenil, arte y cultura y teniendo en cuenta mis capacidades puedo aportar nuevas ideas y conocimientos! 
En unos días os cuento mi llegada a Rezekne y el inicio del proyecto! 



 
Eastern Latvia's Center of creative services"

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

We want to know your opinion, ideas, suggestions, you are more than welcome!